Thursday, February 18, 2010

CHATROULETTE

"A live streaming website where you connect with completely random strangers with a webcam and microphone. Every other person you connect to is a horny dude wanking, or if you're a chick, you are asked to see your tits. You disconnect with you want and keep talking if the person's chill. Same concept as Omegle except you see them." URBANDICTIONARY...

WITH THAT SAID...I FIND IT STRANGELY FASCINATING...HAVING PEOPLE ON CAMERA GET SO CONFUSED WHEN IM NOT WANKING OR DOING SOMETHING WEIRD...JUST COOKING...WITH SOME METAL ON...MAYBE DOING HOMEWORK...WHATEVER...PEOPLE DONT EXPECT TO SEE SUCH EVERYDAY NORMAL THINGS TO BE TAKING PLACE...ITS FUNNY...SO ANYWAYS...A FORTY AND MANY BOWLS LATER...

I FIND THESE TWO GUYS STARING AT THE COMPUTER AS THEY USUALLY DO...EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN IDIOT ON THIS THING...STARING AT A CAMERA IN ANTICIPATION FOR THE NEXT DISTURBING/FAKE VIDEO OF A GIRL/RANDOM GUY JUST SITTIN AROUND...ANYWAYS...TWO GUYS

ALL THEY SEE...IS MY CHEST...THEY LAUGH...WEIRD...SO I TYPE TO THEM...TELL THEM I NEED HELP...THEY LAUGH SAY SOMETHING...I CANT HEAR IT...I PROCEED TO TELL THEM SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY HOUSE...SOMEONE BROKE IN AND HURT ME...PHONE LINES ARE DOWN...THEY GIGGLE AGAIN...OBVIOUSLY NUDGING EACH OTHER..."YEAH RIGHT..."...MY PHONE IS DEAD...I TELL THEM HE ATTACKED ME AND CUT ME...I HAD TO MAKE HOMEMADE BANDAGES...I HAVE TOILET PAPER ALREADY WRAPPED AROUND MY ARM...AND A LITTLE RED KETCHUP UNDERNEATH THESE...(NOT THAT GREEN SHITE...I NEED THIS TO BE "AUTHENTIC")...THEY SEE THE BANDAGING AS I TEAR IT OFF AND REVEAL A MESS OF RED ON MY ARM...THEY KINDA FREAK...ONE KID PUTS HIS HAND TO HIS MOUTH..."CALL 911"...I TELL THEM I CANT...I THEN SCREAM AND CUT OFF THE FEED...

No comments:

Post a Comment